Thursday, March 7, 2013

Signs of Spring



These are my personal signs of spring. What are yours?

Plus, here's what's been keeping me busy lately:

Revenge. I love this show! Nolan Ross (played by Gabriel Mann) is my favourite character. Awkward, snarky, sarcastic AND a (really young) billionaire. Sexy. :)

Music by Mumford & Sons. Bliss. They played a gig in Prague yesterday and I'm super bummed it was sold out. Everyone's raving about it now.

Excited for some amazing concerts - I'll be seeing Lana Del Rey and Ellie Goulding in April and The XX in May. Music awesomeness awaits!

My style crush isn't a girl... or a guy. It's the coolest dog ever. Can I have all of his outfits, please?

I'm still obsessed with my Galaxy SIII Mini phone & Instagram! Here's my Instagram account.

Trying to read as many books as possible and failing miserably. I really haven't been reading that much lately and I'm not too happy about it. I need to step my game up because I want to finish NaNoWriMo this year!

P.S.: Sorry for the sporadic posting lately... I spend way too much time on the computer, so I'm trying to do other things when I'm not working (still failing miserably... but hopefully I'll get there).

No comments:

Post a Comment