Sunday, November 11, 2012

Sunday Breakfast


What's your favourite (Sunday) breakfast? I love banana and nutella toast paired with a nice big mug of English breakfast tea (with milk!). Maybe not the healthiest option, but certainly the tastiest. :) Do you have any breakfast preferences or recommendations?

P.S.: I'm still in awe of the film Laurence Anyways, which I saw yesterday. The director, Xavier Dolan, is only 23(!!) and has already directed three amazing films. I suggest watching all three! It seems that lately I've been on an 'amazing film' streak...

11 comments:

  1. If my Sunday starts with some nutella, it can only be a good one! I love it so much xxx

    http://sundaesbest.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having a nice warm drink like that (plus delicious banana-choco goodness) is the best reason to get out of bed!

    It's exceptional but this is where I was for breakfast on Sunday:
    http://i.imgur.com/f1f80.jpg
    An italian cafe with a small espresso and a little cherry tart :) Normally it's some tea and home-made banana peanut butter oatmeal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O-M-G!!!! Looks AMAZING!! I think I want to book a flight to Canada just to visit this place! What is it called?

      Delete
    2. I know, right?? o_o It's an unassuming little Italian cafe in the heart of little Italy called Pasticceria Gelateria Italiana. What a mouthful...which is precisely what they provide ;)

      Ottawa may be a lot of things, but it's certainly one of the best places for food that I've ever been to! :)

      Delete
  3. I'm not a big fan of bananas, but I love nutella! Pancakes are a special breakfast for us - they're so versatile. The film looks great - I've added to my 'watch' list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely watch it, it's just... amazing. So visually beautiful, great soundtrack & really moving. x

      Delete
  4. Mr. Goodwins Red SweaterNovember 13, 2012 at 10:30 PM

    Breakfast of champions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad my haute couture friend thinks so too! ;)

      Delete
  5. mmmmmm I've never tried banana on toast with nutella but looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this little morning scene.

    ReplyDelete