Thursday, November 15, 2012

I'm still here!








Sorry for being off the radar this week! My friend Joke is visiting Prague so I've been hanging out with her, eating lots of yummy food, going to really cool exhibitions and going crazy over Skyfall & Daniel Craig videos on Youtube... just having a really good time! It's really nice having her here. :) The funny thing is, Joke (at times) seems to know Prague better than me... Ha :D So much for being the local who should know everything about their own city! 

The pics above showcase our fabulous Prague adventures:

1. Me in Choco Café aka the 'Death by Chocolate' place. I think this is the first picture of me on the blog, so.. hi! Nice to meet you! :)

2. More Choco Café goodness! Joke went for the 72% white hot chocolate with banana and strawberries. I was more of a sissy and decided to get the cocoa. It was still really rich though!

3. The famous John Lennon wall.

4. Love locks.

5. Joke and I near the National Theatre. We both got our hair done that day - hence the smiles!

6. Breakfast at Café Louvre today. Salmon croissant, fruit salad and fresh mint tea. Not too shabby!

7. Really cool exhibition in the Rudolfinum Gallery (remember I mentioned that I wanted to go see it in my very first post?) which showcases contemporary British painting. Some of the details on the paintings were really crazy!

(All the photos were taken by Joke, except the last one. I haven't been taking that many pictures, I always seem to forget about the fact that I have my camera with me these days!).

I guess I won't really be posting till Sunday, but I promise that I will make it up to everyone next week. I already have some posts lined up. :)  Have a nice weekend (almost there!). 

5 comments:

  1. Haha, One of the best posts yet on this blog! Don't worry about irregular updates if we get awesomeness like this :D Have fun you two crazies!

    p.s. I'm now dying to go to choco café. Thanks...haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had such a good time!! Lots of good food, art & just chilling!! And yes, you NEED to go to Choco Cafe. It's just amazing. We went three times this week. I'm not even sorry! :D x

      Delete
    2. Hahaha! "I'm not even sorry!"
      I actually laughed out loud. Well played, Miss Sulkova! :D

      Delete
  2. Great blog, want to follow each other?

    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    ReplyDelete